Who needs you now? Who can you serve? Who needs childcare? Who needs a meal? Who needs a zoom call?
In this episode of The Boldly Show, we speak with author and global visionary, Lynne Twist who shares her perspectives on the value placed upon essential workers in these times and how we as a society are being offered an opportunity to rethink our adoration of what she calls “fake jobs”. She provides beautiful outside-the-box suggestions for supporting your vulnerable neighbours and maximizing your voice in changing times.
- Lynne is the author of the book “The Soul of Money: Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Life”
- Lynne is the founder of the Soul of Money Institute
- Watch Lynne’s TedX Talk, “Our Collective Dream”
- Lynne is one of the founders and board members for The Pachamama Alliance
- Lynne is one of the founding members of the founder of the The Hunger Project
- Lynne recommended the book “Biomimicry: Innovation Inspired by Nature” by Janine Benyus
- Lynne recommended the book “Donut Economics” by Kate Raworth